Friday, March 9, 2007

READ, Why Don’tcha?

Readings on the 4th Floor is a cool series of events held at PS 107 in Brooklyn to benefit their library.

In June, I’ll be moderating a panel entitled: “Making Milk Snort Out of Your Kids Nose: Experts Explain” featuring Codename: Kids Next Door creator Tom Warburton, Sesame Street writer and muppeteer Joey Mazzarino, and kids author big-shot Jon Scieszka.

I’ll plug the event on my website come early summer, but I wanted to mention it here because my panel is the 4th of a monthly series of super cool events that begin later this month featuring real war correspondents from The New Yorker, NY Times and NPR, actual big shot novelists, and living famous funny people of page and screen.

You can buy series tickets here.

I’ll be out of town for a few of the events, so you’ll have to tell me what happens.

I plug few charity events, but this one is close to the heart as my wife runs the library committee at the school and PS 107 features prominently in this fall’s upcoming KNUFFLE BUNNY TOO: A CASE OF MISTAKEN IDENTITY.

See ya on the 4th floor.