Friday, August 31, 2007

Summer’s over!?



This summer involved a bit more work than I’d anticipated (in the form of Elephant and Piggie), but still I managed to get some rest, kayaking, and swimming in.

I think I’m ready for the big Knuffle Bunny Too tour.

One of the cool things about my tour is that I’ll have time to squeeze in a special tour of cartooning Mecca: The Schulz Museum. Many of you know of my childhood dream of taking over Peanuts when I was a child, and how it was thwarted. Needless to say, I’m excited about the visit.

While I may not have succeeded in my quest to become a strip cartoonist (yet), this summer I found myself mentioned in a comic strip (and then another). Cool.

I also got a nice plug from the local Brooklyn Paper (called, uh, The Brooklyn Paper).

After Labor day I’ll get back into the fall routine of regular posting (including some fan mail). Have a good weekend.