Wednesday, December 19, 2007

‘Till Next Year…

Well, that does it for Mo Willems Doodles for 2007.

This blog started as an experiment a year ago last week and has since devoured my old website. Thanks for all the support and enthusiasm you’ve shown over the last year; it is appreciated.

Here at the Marcraft Novelty MFG Corp. we have lots to look forward to in 2008, including:

The release the new Pigeon Book! (plus the announcement of the winner of the contest!)

The release of 2 new Elephant and Piggie books: I Will Surprise My Friend! and I Love My New Toy!

Super-soft Elephant and Piggie Plushies and an incredibly cool Pigeon Backpack!

A big, solo exhibition featuring my picture book art (and some other grown-up art, too)!

The completion of the Knuffle Bunny Too animated short!

The return of the Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus! musical production touring the US, Canada and England. Plus previews of a new musical based on The Pigeon Finds a Hotdog! and Don’t Let the Pigeon Stay Up Late!

Oh, and I’ll be touring, too. I’ll visit bookshops, schools, seminars, and book festivals in (among other places): Nashville, Seattle, Los Angeles, Vancouver, Dallas, Abilene, Knoxville, New York, London, Dublin, Anaheim, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Nebraska, Connecticut, Georgia, and of course Brooklyn*.

I’m sure there will be loads more exciting stuff to chat about, so keep it tuned here in 2008!

Here’s wishing you a fine, safe holiday with family, friends, and/or loved ones.

Your pal,


(*as you can see I’m booked up, but info on my appearing at your event is here)