Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Notes (and Gags…)

Check out this slideshow from Slate about kids books and technology. (I’m not sure I thought about all of the angles the piece mentions when I drew the guy with headphones for Knuffle Bunny, but I do remember wondering if the little old lady on the street was too old fashioned. So, I took a walk to think it out and ran into a nearly identically dressed little old lady. The drawing stayed...)



Knuffle Bunny Too
just received a Wanda Gag Honor. Thanks again! (Knuffle Bunny was recognized with the same award a few years back...)

The Pigeon Wants a Puppy! clocks in at #7 in the Booksense Bestseller list. (Booksense is run by the guys who run indie bookshops. Rock on!)

Copies of the British/Irish edition of The Pigeon Wants a Puppy! just arrived in the post, and they look great. (I’ll be taking a quick tour to London and Dublin next month to say hi to my UK and Irish fans. Mo’ info to come…)