Sunday, June 15, 2008

Home again...

Thanks to everyone in London and Dublin that I met during my quick visit.

Not many pubic appearances, but I did get to hang out with librarians, booksellers, journalists and their ilk.

You can listen to me chat with Ryan Tubridy on his show (Click the Friday the 13th show and zip to the last 15 minutes or so) and I’ll be on RTE’s The Buzz next week showing off my sketchbook and doodling on walls.

My liver would not like to thank pal and funnyman Eoin Colfer for a night on the town in Dublin. ( “Eoin” is pronounced “Bob” by the way…)

While I was away, Knuffle Bunny Too remained on the New York Times Bestseller list for its 31st week, clocking in at #4. Thank you, readers.

More? My local paper reviews Elephant and Piggie (kinda). And speaking of local, Doreen Cronin’s kids like my books. How cool is that?

Very. It is very cool.