Saturday, July 26, 2008

“Anything Can Happen Here Mo…”

A few notes…

If you’re in Litchfield, CT this Saturday at 11 am, drop by the library for a reading.

The Guardian likes The Pigeon
. Speaking of the UK, there’s a new Pigeon play in the making (it’s SO big, it’ll encompass both Don’t Let the Pigeon Stay Up Late! AND The Pigeon Finds a Hotdog!). Shows start this fall in England, next fall in the US/Canada

Thanks to Mr. Ambassador for doing me a solid; he tells the tale here (note: my pitch was that we didn’t want to lose children’s photo-collage-cartoon-hybrid supremacy to the Russians). *

Thanks to you, Knuffle Bunny Too remains on the New York Times Bestseller list, clocking it at #5, week 34. (KB2 is also #6 on PW’s list -- and The Pigeon Wants a Puppy! clocks in at #9).

I’ve told you
about Jon and I, crazy librarians, and library carts. Now see for yourself:







Weird. But awesome.


*
For those of you eager to see KB3, be patient I’m just getting started with rough ideas—It’ll be a few years before it makes it to the shelves. I can tell you this tho’, it will be the final Knuffle book, ending the trilogy with shocking revelations! Heh.