Thursday, August 7, 2008

Fall Schedule...

Fall is getting closer, so I thought I’d mention my public appearances for the next few months.

Sunday September 14th

Brooklyn Book Festival

Brooklyn, NY

11:30 am at the Target Kids Tent

12 noon panel with Kyle Baker (North Stage)

Signing to follow panel

It’s the 3rd annual fest at Brooklyn Boro Hall, and as always it’ll rock! I’ll read and sign at the Kids tent.

Saturday, September 20

Open Book Family Fest,
St. Joseph County Public Library
South Bend, Indiana


I’ll be speaking and signing at the Humphreys Multimedia Room.

October Thursday 9- Saturday 11

Plum Creek Children’s Literary Festival

Concordia U., Seward, NE

I’ll be speaking at schools and giving a luncheon keynote speech on Sat. the 11th followed by a signing.

October Thursday 23- Saturday 25

Rabbit Hill Festival of Literature

Westport, CT

I’ll be visiting schools and speaking to attendees on Sat. the 25th followed by a signing.

Please note that some of these events are ticketed or for attendees only and schedules can change at the last minute, so check with the venues before you plan to attend.

All of these events have awesome authors booked like Jon Scieszka, Joan Bauer, Lois Lowery, David Wiesner, Steve Jenkins, and E B Lewis, so I’m expecting a good time for all.