Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanks.

Thanksgiving is always a contemplative time for me.

I have a great deal to be grateful for, although I'm sure I don't fully appreciate my luck.

My wife, kid, health, supportive publishers, agents, PR folk are awesome and make my life smoother and more fun than I deserve.

You, my supporters and readers, surprise and charm me with your passion for my doodles. I'm still amazed that folks read my books, much less get a kick out of them.

Thanks.

On a more materialistic front, six months of renovations have come to an end and I find myself working in my dream studio; a place so cool I'm often nervous the real owner will show up and kick me out.

Here's a peek:





















In contrast, here is a picture of my studio/kitchen/living room/shower that my roommate and I shared 20 years ago...



Have a fun holiday...