Friday, December 5, 2008

The Pigeon is Mad as Heck and He's Not Gonna Take It Anymore! (Yay fan Mail)



"And that's for not letting me get a puppy!"


Yay, fan mail. Here's a sample from the latest batch (you can click on the images to make them bigger).

This one takes the cake*:


An awesome edit for the ending of Edwina the Dinosaur Who Didn't Know She Was Extinct:


A Pigeon story ripped from today's headlines: Don't Let the Pigeon Be President!



Is that Sarah as the Bus Driver? You Betcha!

Here are some drawings I just loved:





Here I am at work on Fan Mail Day opening a letter from my biggest fans ever:






!

If you have a somewhat smaller missive, send it to:

Mo Willems fan mail
c/o Christian Trimmer
Hyperion Books for Children,
114 5th Ave, 14th fl
New York, NY 10011

Please BE PATIENT. It can take a while for me to get your mail. Huzzah!




*Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week!