Thursday, January 15, 2009

COMIX MO MIX...


Not that you can tell by my current schedule, but I plan to slow down my public appearances this year so that I finish up (and start up) some projects that stare menacingly at me, vulture-like, from their high perch on the ‘to do’ stack.

Any-hoo, I still have a bit of tour to go, but if missed me in NYC, I’ll be back on Sunday, February 8 at the Javits Center for Comic Con ’09. Sunday is Kids Day and will feature Wimpy Kids, Electric Companies, pals Lane Smith, Charise Harper, and myself.

Here’s my schedule:

11:45am

Presentation/Reading on the Kids Day Stage in the Galleria on the 4th level of the Javits Center

12:30pm

Book signing with Lane Smith at Disney Book Group booth #1721

Drop by if you get a chance.


Please note, I’m happy for you to dress up as characters from any of my books, except the latest one…