Friday, March 27, 2009

Rats! (upcoming events...)

If you're near the Pioneer Valley, I hope you'll join me this Saturday at 11am at The Odyssey Bookshop in Hadley, MA for a reading and signing to celebrate the release of Elephant and Piggie's latest release, Watch Me Throw the Ball!

I have a bunch of other area appearances in the area and Washington DC (details here), but I thought I'd mention an exciting newly booked one:

On Tuesday April 21st at 4 pm I'll be appearing at the Smithsonian's National Zoological Park in Washington DC, reading Naked Mole Rat Gets Dressed with a, you guessed it....

actual Naked Mole Rat!

(no word on if small outfits will be provided.)

Please drop by if you're in the area as this should be great fun (details should be posted here soon, or you can email the zoo for full info).

(Also, if this is successful, I'm going to see about getting to do a reading with a real Elephant and a Pig. That would rock!)