Wednesday, March 11, 2009

See Ya There...!

I've been cutting back on travel for a bit to concentrate on new book projects and the Knuffle Bunny Musical, but I do have a few appearances in the next month or so that I'd love for you to drop by if you're in the neighborhood.



I'll mostly be reading and discussing my Elephant and Piggie books on these events, in particular the brand-new Watch Me Throw the Ball!

Saturday March 28, 2009

11am

Odyssey Books
9 College Street
S. Hadley, MA 01075

413-534-7307


Friday April 3, 2009

The 41st Annual Conference on Reading and Writing
via Rutgers U.

The Doubletree Hotel
200 Atrium Drive
Somerset NJ 08873

I'll be giving a speech and signing books during the day long conference (This is a ticketed event)


Friday, April 10, 2009

7pm

The Holyoke Barnes and Noble
7 Holyoke Street
Holyoke, MA 01040



I'm also tentative scheduled to do a signing in the Washington, DC area on Monday April, 20th and you can see me/hear me this Friday at the Eric Carle Museum.

Mo' details to come.

Please make sure to check with the venues to confirm schedules, etc...