Monday, May 25, 2009

Clip on my shoulder (4)

Tired of hearing me blather on and on?

Then check out this clip of Mr. Warburton blathering on and on...

Who's he? An old pal from NYC animation days, Mr. W worked for me, directing episodes of my Cartoon Network series Sheep in the Big City. Then, my show was canceled. Then, his Cartoon Network series Codename: Kids Next Door replaced it. Then, he made me work for him writing away in an elevator shaft for four whole seasons! But, I escaped to make books! Ha!

But now... he's making books.

Wait a second, before I know it I'll be back in the elevator shaft!

I'm not sure if I want to plug this guy's work...

Too bad the book looks so good and so funny"

(If you're in the Northeast, check out one of his upcoming appearances. Mr. Warburton love to get everyone drawing, too!)