Saturday, May 16, 2009

Clip on my shoulder...

Today is the big premier of the animated versions of Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus!, Knuffle Bunny Too, and the live-action documentary Getting To Know Mo at the Eric Carle Museum.

For those of you who can't make it to the show, here's a preview clip of the end credits of Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus! Yup, that's me as the Pigeon improving with National Ambassador for Children's Literature Jon Scieszka as the Bus Driver.

The films are being released by my pals at Weston Woods for schools and libraries and includes a short interview with me about the Pigeon.

Enjoy:

video

Stay tuned, we'll have more clips in the coming days.

Addedum: I've just returned from the screening, which was good fun. Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus! felt like "My First Rocky Horror Picture Show" with all the kids yelling at the screen...