Friday, October 23, 2009

Movember Schedule....

The beginning of November will be MOvember as I'm making a bunch of public appearances during the first week. I hope that you'll be able to drop by the events in person and virtual...




SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 11:30 AM

TEXAS BOOK FESTIVAL, Austin Texas

I'll be appearing (via a video conferencing system from my studio) with paper engineer extra-ordinare Bruce Foster as we discuss the pop-out Big Frog Can't Fit In! We'll chat, answer questions, Bruce has some cool pop out surprises, and copies of the book [pre-signed by me] will be available.

Also at 1pm Bruce will be doing a pop-up workshop featuring Big Frog!

This event is free and open to the public.


MONDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 3:45 PM

SMITH COLLEGE CAMPUS SCHOOL AUTHOR EVENT AND SIGNING, Northampton, MA

A gaggle of authors will sign books for the school and Reach Out and Read.

Open to the public


THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 5, EVENING

DOODLE FOR HUNGER BENEFIT, Tavern on the Green, NYC

The 10th year of this star studded event. I'll be joining Ernie Anastos, Rod Gilbert, Tony Lo Bianco and loads of other folks checking out doodles by a who's who of celebs. You can even join in and watch as I teach a Franciscan Friar how to draw a Pigeon while helping the city's hungry. Not to be missed.

This is a ticketed event.



FRIDAY
, NOVEMBER 6, 5PM

BOOKS OF WONDER, NYC


I'll be taking questions, chatting and signing at Manhattan's premier indie kids bookshop as I plug my two latest volumes, Elephant and Piggie's Pigs Make Me Sneeze! and the pop-out Big Frog Can't Fit In!

This event is free and open to the public.



SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2PM STAMFORD, CT LIBRARY SPEECH

I'll be speaking, drawing, and signing books for librarians, kids, parents, and their ilk.

This event is free and open to the public.




SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 4PM RICHARD MICHELSON GALLERY 20TH ANNUAL CHILDREN'S ILLUSTRATION OPENING, Northampton, MA

This is the big one! Pretty much every New England illustrator or writer will be there to hang out and look at a whole crop of new original art available for sale. Had a blast at last years event.
This is my last public appearance for 2009.


This event is free and open to the public.