Tuesday, September 7, 2010


I'm very happy to announce Weston Woods' upcoming release on Sept 28th of THE MO WILLEMS CARTOON COLLECTION VOL. 1 a DVD collection which features 3 award winning animated cartoons, plus a documentary about me and my work.

The films are:

Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus! (Carnegie Medal winner, featuring the voices of Jon Scieszka & myself)

Knuffle Bunny (Carnegie Medal winner, featuring the voices of Trixie Willems & myself)

Leonardo the Terrible Monster ( ALA notable, ASIFA East award winner, featuring my voice )

These films have been previously released for the School & Library market, but this is the first time they've been collected for the trade audience, ie you.

I've written, animated, or produced well over 100 short films over the past 20 years, but these have been the most fun to make. Hopefully, they're fun to watch as well!

You can pre-order at your favorite store or library, or here.