Monday, September 20, 2010

Mo' October Appearances!



I've been gearing up for late September/early October's big cross country KNUFFLE BUNNY FREE tour, but October holds a few more public appearances that I'd love to see you visit.





Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Rhode Island Festival of Children's Books and Authors
Providence, RI

This is an all day ticketed event with an insane line up of super-stars, pals (and hopefully future pals) such as
David Macaulay, Bruce McCall, Mark Teague, Chris Van Allsburg, Helen Lester, Blue Balliett, Jules Feiffer, Kate Feiffer, Jack Gantos, Adam Gopnik, & Kazu Kibuishi . I'll be reading and signing and watching all these awesome folk!

See the site about ticket info.

Not to be missed.



Saturday, October 23

11:00am Fairfax, VA

Borders Books

11054 Lee Hwy 22030

I'll be reading and signing. Always fun in the DC area. (please contact the store for ticket numbers, etc.)

Afterwards I'll be a civilian in DC watching the premier of my pal Jackie Woodson's Kennedy Center production of Locomotion. Jackie wrote the play herself and I recommend you check it out if you're in DC. (It will tour later).


That's it for October. The next few months will be light on appearances as I really need to buckle down and get some work done on a few projects. Hope to see you if you're in the area.


Mo