Friday, February 18, 2011

MARCH APPEARANCES

I'm off to MONTREAL, CA for some fun and a signing.  While I'm away, I thought I'd post my public plans for next month...

There are a few local and international appearances scheduled this March that I'm quite looking forward to.  Please come on by if you're in the area and remember to confirm with the venue before you do.



FRIDAY, MARCH 4, 7pm
Northampton, MA

KNUFFLE BUNNY: A CAUTIONARY MUSICAL
The Academy of Music

See the Musical! After that, I'll be answering questions. There will be a signing to follow.

This is a ticketed event.




WEDNESDAY, MARCH 16, 3pm
Paris, France

Book signing
"L’Attrape Cœur"
4 place Constantin Pecqueur
75018 PARIS


This will be my first signing in France where I'll be reading from books like Guili Lapin
Léonardo, le monstre épouvantable, and 
Vive la pluie !  in my broken french along with translation services by an old Swiss pal from my traveling days
If you're in Paris, please drop by!
 
This event is open to the public

THURSDAY, MARCH 24, 7pm
Amherst, MA
Cole Assembly Room, Converse Hall, at Amherst College, Amherst

This should be great fun; two great writers (and great pals) and I cutting up.  We'll be discussing form and function in children's books all to benefit the fine folks at Family Outreach of Amherst.
This is a ticketed event. Tickets are available by calling 413-549-5999.

SUNDAY, MARCH 27, 11:30 am
Amherst, MA
The Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art

"Join The Carle’s bookseller, blogger, and book-lover, Andy Laties as he engages picture book artists and authors in conversation about their beginnings and their books." Always fun at the Carle.  Lots of art and art making.  I'll be signing after the talk.

Free; does not include Museum Admission



That's it for March.  Please do say 'hi' if you're in the neighborhood.