Friday, February 25, 2011

New photos!

A few weeks back in NYC I had the chance to get some new publicity photos taken with the always awesome Marty Umans.  Marty shoots a great deal of author photos, because he's so fun.

Usually I HATE having my picture taken, but when Marty and I had a session a few years back (when I was younger and less hairy) and I had a blast doodling all over his studio.  Marty had so much fun, he's now working on a cool project photographing pals like Peter DeSeve and Harry Bliss inside their drawings.

I hope you like this batch:







 


Note: this pix are for articles and publicity.  You must credit Marty Umans if you use them. Please contact Hyperion Books for Children at "Info(at)pigeonpresents(dot)com for high res pix.



In other news, the New York Times has a nice piece on the background of Knuffle Bunny: A Cautionary Musical, which runs this weekend in NYC.  The full schedule of the touring production is here.