Friday, February 4, 2011


I'm very excited to give you a sneak peek at the silliest new addition to the Pigeon games and toys from the fine folks at University games.

5 designs and 4 colors:

Means lots of trading fun:

When you wear the Pigeon, his legs stick out:

I first found out about trading bands from pal Jackie Woodson's kid during a visit to Brooklyn.  By the time I returned home, they were all the rage at my kid's school in Northampton.  I loved to see how the kids interacted with them; trading, sharing, discussing, creating relative value, and most awesomely gifting to kids that didn't have them (that's how my kid got her first ones).

I hope these bands spark similarly generous play.

They won't be out to market for a little while (I'll let you know when they are), but just from my one preview pack, the reviews are good: