Tuesday, March 29, 2011

April Appearance!

I'm afraid that next month is going to be a bit thin on public appearances, but May will be a busy month with visits to Los Angeles, San Diego, Austin, Dallas, Milwaukee, Chicago, and New York to celebrate the publication of Hooray for Amanda and Her Alligator!  More on that later, for now here's this month's appearance:

Thursday April 7, 7pm
Park Slope, Brooklyn B&N
Reading and Signing.

That's right, I'm dropping by the old neighborhood for a chance to hang out with all my old pals and make some new ones.  If you're in Brooklyn, please do drop by and say 'hello'.

This event is open to the public. 


Addendum!


Looks like I spoke (blogged) too soon.  I've just added another NYC event on

Sunday April 10 at 1pm
At the Lexington Avenue Armory
68 Lexington Ave (Between 25th &26th Streets)


I'll be at the MoCCA festival making sketches for $$ at the sketch table to support MoCCA.  The fest is always great fun; they have great cartoonists all hawking their wares.

It's a ticketed event, but worth it.  Mo' info on the fest here.

Addendum!Addendum!

Okay, this is the last appearance of the Month:



It seems that I along with my wife, Cher, and Gerald Budgar are going to be feted by The Trustees of Forbes Library and Northampton's Mayor for our work supporting our local Library (Only 2 out of the 3 of us deserve the recognition and it's not me, but there you have it).

We will be given an award on Saturday April 16th at the Calvin Coolidge Presidential Museum on the 2nd floor of Forbes Library at 2pm.  Afterward, we will screen the animated version of Naked Mole Rat Gets Dressed. 

Then everyone can go visit the newly renovated kids rooms in the basement!