Thursday, March 24, 2011

I love foreign editions!

I recently got a treat in the mail, my advance copy of ¡No dejes que la Paloma conduzca el autobus!, the brand new Spanish edition of Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus!



Usually, you can only find the foreign editions of my books in foreign nations, this one will be available in the States at the end of the month. Check it out at your favorite local book store or library.

Other Spanish language books include El Conejito Knuffle: Un Cuento Aleccionador and this summer's ¡La Paloma encuentra un perro caliente!  

Also, if you're near Amherst, MA tonight, why not drop by for a panel Discussion with Norton Juster, Jeannie Birdsall, and myself.

Cole Assembly Room, Converse Hall, at Amherst College, Amherst

All to benefit the fine folks at Family Outreach of Amherst.
This is a ticketed event. Tickets are available by calling 413-549-5999.