Friday, March 11, 2011

I'm off!/Mega Yay Fan Mail edition!

For a break, to see some pals, and a book signing on WEDNESDAY, MARCH 16, 3pm in Paris, France.

"L’Attrape Cœur"
4 place Constantin Pecqueur
75018 PARIS

This will be my first signing in France where I'll be reading from books like Guili Lapin
Léonardo, le monstre épouvantable, and Vive la pluie !  in my broken french along with translation services by an old Swiss pal from my traveling days. If you're in Paris, please drop by!

There might be an occasional 'tweet' from The Pigeon while I'm away.  Until then, please enjoy this mega-edition of Fan Mail Favorites:

Piggie & Knuffle bunny at a disco!

Love Birds!

A minimalist exploration of CAN I PLAY TOO?

Pigeon invasion!

Like? No, I LOVE this picture! Gerald has just realized he doesn't know how to play bass guitar!

I thought it was for "Willems".

Love the (maybe)

Here is a heavily illustrated letter.

Here is a heavily lettered illustration.

Here are both!

Really? I'm going to have to look out for that!

1st appearance of the FUNNY BUNNY WUNNY 3000.

Tee hee!

I'm getting more and more fan mail from older kids & I love their take on the Pigeon.

Excellent Trixie drawing.

I was never good at Anatomy.


If you or your class wants to share some awesomeness, please send it to:

The address for mail is:

Mo Willems Fan Mail

c/o Ricardo Mejias 

Hyperion Books for Children (and Pigeons)

125 West End Ave, 3rd Fl
New York NY 10023
United States

Please follow these guidelines: 

Please be patient as it takes a while to get the mail forwarded to me, processed and returned.

Teachers, a cover letter with the grade of your students is appreciated.
Teachers, please send all mail in single envelope.

Please do not send books to be signed.  They will be returned. 

No pitches, business opportunities, offers, or book ideas will be considered. 

Fan mail is for me to communicate directly with my readers, not open Nigerian bank accounts.