Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I love foreign editions!

The old mailbag included a preview copy of ¡La Paloma encuentra un perro caliente!, the Spanish version of The Pigeon Finds a Hot Dog!



It's fun to hold it in my hands and I have been assured by Spanish-speaking pals it's a great translation.

The book is the 3rd Spanish Language book of mine available in the States will hit the shelves at the end of May.

On a different, local note, I'm happy to say that the Northampton Survival Center (my town's food pantry) has recently reopened after a wonderful renovation. As a supporter of the NSC, I was asked to make a mural for the kids area.  I am not a muralist, but I was happy to design something for the insanely good muralist Jonathan Kohrman to paint.  Here is the result:



Fantastic!

If you have the chance, please donate to the NSC or your local food pantry.  Unfortunately, the need for such organizations will only grow in the coming years.