Friday, July 29, 2011

The mystery revealed!

I've been working on a metal piece (interrupted by travel) for a while now and finally completed it last week.

I'd asked previously to guess what it is.
 

Who said, "Fire-Pit"?


Who said, "Fire-Pit With Multiple Personality Disorder"?

 

Who said, "Fire-Pit That Can Double as a Grill"?


Yup, makin' 'Smores.  The hands on the side of the the Fire Monster hold the marshmallow sticks...

Huzzah!


video

Welding is fun!

In other great, fun news: thanks to you, Elephant and Piggie's SHOULD I SHARE MY ICE CREAM? spent the week 5 on the New York Times Bestseller list at #8.  Thanks, you! 



On a less fun note, I'd like to salute the many, many great booksellers employed by Borders over the years who have lost their jobs due what appears to have been fairly shoddy management.  I sincerely hope they can use their love of books in their next professional lives.