Friday, November 18, 2011

December - January Appearances

It has been a very busy fall, so I'll be slowing things down a bit over the next few months appearance-wise.

All of my appearances, funnily enough, will be theatrical in nature.

Please remember to check with the venues regarding tickets, policies, etc...

Sunday, December 4, 2011, 2pm
The Colonial Theater
Pittsfield, MA

I will be attending a performance of Knuffle Bunny: A Cautionary Musical while it swings by on it's final leg of its touring.  Afterwards there will be a Q+A with myself and the cast followed by a book signing run by the folks at Lenox's The Bookstore .

Saturday, December 10, 2011, 1pm
The Academy of Music
Northampton, MA

I will be reprising my role as Mother Ginger in the Pioneer Valley Ballet's Nutcracker.  Despite this, you should come.  It's a great show.

Backstage last year doing costume and make-up before my ballet debut.
There will be no signing afterwards, only astringent.

Saturday, January 7, 2012, 11am
The Kennedy Center
Washington DC

This is the closing weekend of the Knuffle Bunny musical back at the Kennedy Center, which opened in May of 2010 (here's a look at us putting the show together).  I'll be attending the 11 am show.  I will give the cast and crew a big hug and there will be a signing in the lobby following the performance.

If you're in the area, I hope to see you there.