Thursday, March 15, 2012

THE DUCKLING GETS A COOKIE!? TOUR!

To celebrate the publication of THE DUCKLING GETS A COOKIE!? & celebrate The Pigeon's 9th Birthday, I'll be hitting the road, reading, drawing, signing, and generally being silly.


Oh, and reading the new Elephant & Piggie adventure as well!


Here's the schedule of my appearances: 

(Please remember to check with the venue regarding admission and signing policies. Many of these events, while no charge, are ticketed -- and some are close be being sold out. Others ARE sold out. Additionally, many of the events are off-site from the bookstores organizing them.)



SUNDAY APRIL 1ST  -- BOSTON, MA -- 10:30 AM

I will be reading & signing at:

Coolidge Corner Theater
279 Harvard Street
Coolidge Corner
Brookline, MA

Tickets & info via the Brookline Booksmith.


MONDAY APRIL 2ND -- ST. LOUIS, MO -- 6:00 PM

I'll be reading & signing at:

Mary Institute and Country Day School
Danforth Chapel
101 North Warson Road
St. Louis, MO 63124.

The event is put together by the  Library & Left Bank Books.  Last time I visited St. Louis they PACKED THE HOUSE.  A great show.  Really looking forward to returning.


I'm told this event is SOLD OUT.
There may, however be stand-by available.
Contact the St. Louis Library for details




TUESDAY APRIL 3RD -- NASHVILLE, TN -- 4:00 PM

Hillsboro High School
3812 Hillsboro Road
Nashville, TN 37215

Tickets and Information via Parnassus Books.


WEDNESDAY APRIL 4TH --  MEMPHIS, TN -- 6:30 PM

Barnes & Noble
2774 N Germantown Parkway
Memphis, TN 38133


Please contact the store for Tickets & information.


 THURSDAY APRIL 5TH -- INDIANAPOLIS, IN -- 7PM

I will be giving the "McFadden Memorial Lecture", which will involve talking about my career, reading lots of books, answering questions, and drawing with everyone.  A signing will follow.

North Central High School Auditorium, 1801 East 86th St., Indianapolis IN

I've heard great things about this and the town is certainly doing very cool stuff building up to the show.  I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

Tickets & info via the Indianapolis Library.

SATURDAY APRIL 7TH -- TORONTO, CANADA -- 11:00 AM

Nancy's Auditorium, YWCA Elm St Centre 87 Elm Street
Toronto , Ontario M5G 0A8
Canada 

I'M TOLD THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT.  Stand-by may be available, contact Mabel’s Fables. 

If I'm in your neighborhood, I hope you can drop by, hear some stories and say 'hi'.  If I'm not, I'm sorry.  Plans are for me to visit the West Coast and Utah in the fall...