Friday, March 9, 2012

"help I new this was not a good idea" Yay Fan Mail Faves!

Last month's fan mail was the biggest box ever.  Here are some favorites:

(Click on images to enlarge)


Love that my handwriting gets props!

Don't know who this guy is, she looks like a character from "Adventure Time", but I love her!

The whole gang!

Love that Wilbur, the Naked Mole Rat sneaks into this one.


A book idea suggested by many, many, many kids.


Love Piggie's self-confidence

Kids performing Elephant & Piggie skits for their pals.




So smiley & cocky.

A great Leonardo the Terrible Monster.


Blissed out Gerald

Shy Gerald

I'm glad to see you, too.



Man, do I dig the design on this Pigeon.  Really spectacular.


Gerald looks like he's floating.


Gerald & Piggie are both labeled.

Yay Cat the Cat!



Leonardo's pals

It tastes like chicken!


Check out all of the Piggie Masks!

So happy!


I received some very nice birthday wishes from February.


Joy and Sadness.

Yes.

The colors rock!



"Blah Blah"  Ha! Love it.




Huzzah!



Love that fan mail.  You can send it to:
The address for mail is:


Mo Willems Fan Mail

c/o Ricardo Mejias 

Hyperion Books for Children (and Pigeons)

125 West End Ave, 3rd Fl
New York NY 10023
United States

Please follow these guidelines: 

Please be patient as it takes a while to get the mail forwarded to me, processed and returned.

Teachers, a cover letter with the grade of your students is appreciated.
Teachers, please send all mail in single envelope.


Please do not send books to be signed.  They will be returned. 

No pitches, business opportunities, offers, or book ideas will be considered. 

Fan mail is for me to communicate directly with my readers, not open Nigerian bank accounts.  
 Thanks