Friday, May 11, 2012

"Are you still alive. I love your story's" MAY FAN MAIL FAVES!

Some great fan mail in this month's batch.  I hope you enjoy these favorites as much as I did.

(click on the images to enlarge)

Yes, but barely...
From DON'T LET THE BIRD EAT THE PIE!

Great angry Pigeon.
Love the boxy Knuffle.

Can you tell the difference between Trixie & Sonia's Knuffle Bunnies?


Lots of drawings based on SHOULD I SHARE MY ICE CREAM? in this batch!
 
From I WILL SURPRISE MY FRIEND!

from THE PIGEON WANTS A CAT!
Love this adaptation of CITY DOG, COUNTRY FROG.
I want an alligator, too.

Laundromat action!

I hope YOU make a chapter book about a moon.  Sounds like a great book.


The many moods of Pigeon.



Love these Pigeon feet.


The kids are so orderly as I read my book. Love this image!


"Let's play Kung Fu!" "Sorry!" Tee hee.

I think the hot dog guy is his own character, which is very cool.

My favorite letter of the month.

My other favorite letter of the month.




Don't cross this Elephant & Piggie.



from WE ARE IN A BOOK!

Huzzah!

Love that fan mail.  You can send it to:

Mo Willems Fan Mail

c/o Ricardo Mejias
Hyperion Books for Children and Pigeons
114 5th Ave 14th fl.
New York, NY 10011


Please be patient as it takes a while to get the mail forwarded to me.

Teachers, a cover letter with the grade of your students is appreciated.


Teachers, please send all mail in single envelope
.


Please note, I cannot accept packages or books to be signed and returned.

Thanks!