Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Signings at BEA (June Schedule)

I'll be heading to New York for the Book Expo America to hang out with booksellers, my fellow authors and illustrators, and the stray librarian and teacher.

If you're planning to attend the conference, I hope you have a great time.

I'll be signing twice on Wednesday, June 6th during events in the autographing area.

10:30 am (autographing table 8) I'll be signing posters of this fall's GOLDILOCKS & THE THREE DINOSAURS.

2 pm (autographing table 5) I'll be signing copies of THE DUCKLING GETS A COOKIE?! (note, this is a ticketed line)

If you have a chance, pop by and say 'hello'.  And don't forget to visit the Hyperion and Harper tables to see what I've been up do and take a peek at upcoming work.

Who knows, Elephant and Piggie might even roam the halls during the day...