Wednesday, June 13, 2012

ALA signing schedule


I'm looking forward to the American Library Association's annual conference in Anaheim next week.  It will be great fun to see old pals (many of them picking up stickers for their books), librarians, and other kid book fans and their ilk.

If you're attending, please drop by and say hello.  Here's my schedule of public appearances:


Saturday, June 23

8 am - I'll be at the Harper Breakfast. (invitation required, I believe)

9:30-10:30 am- I'll be signing at the Hyperion Booth Location: Disney-Hyperion Booth #2463

11 am - noon - I'll be signing at the Harper Booth  Location: Harper Booth #2558

3pm - I'll be at the Hyperion Preview. (invitation required, I believe)

Monday, June 25

10 am - ALSC Awards Presentation (where I and the other Geisel Honorees will accept their  
commendations).   Location: Convention Center Room 304AB

Stop by and say 'hello' if you get a chance.