Tuesday, June 19, 2012

JULY APPEARANCE

I usually take the summer off, but this July 21 st I'm happy to be visiting the Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art in Amherst MA for the World premier Screening of KNUFFLE BUNNY FREE and EDWINA THE DINOSAUR THAT DIDN'T KNOW SHE WAS EXTINCT with Q&A and Book Signing.

The festivities begin at 10:30 am.

I hope you'll drop by if you're in the area.  I'm really happy with both films for different reasons. Knuffle Bunny Free is sweet, lovingly animated by Karen Villarreal with a surprise live-action appearance by the family. Edwina the Dinosaur is hilariously animated by Pete List with an insane track by Scotty Huff and very funny narration by Cher Willems. These are my 7th and 8th short films with Weston Woods and each has been a joy to make.

I'll be around to answer questions about my films and books and more films will be screened as I sign. Should be a real fun summer day!