Monday, September 17, 2012


Thanks to the crowds who came out for the GOLDILOCKS & THE THREE DINOSAURS tour last week.
My cousin dropped by in Salt Lake City... Check out the video below:

The Pigeon wants a Tattoo!

Every show was a sell-out and I met some hilarious kids, nice teachers, and passionate booksellers.

The crowds at the wonderful Seattle Public Library
a picture of people taking pictures of me in Marin.
I also managed to meet and catch a few meals with some illustrator and film pals including Daniel Handler, Lisa Brown, Carson Ellis, Mac Barnett, Elenore Davis, Kevin Seal, and Lynn Shelton.  What fun.
a lunchtime doodle.
Lisa Brown's lunchtime doodle.

The library of 1st edition signed books at Portland's Heathman Hotel. Nice shelving...
Good news greeted my return with Goldilocks debuting on the New York Times Bestseller List at #4 and the Indie Bestseller list at #5.  Thanks to you for your support!


I have one more event in New York this week, then I'll be taking some time to catch up on work.

I'll be giving a sneak preview of this book!
The store window at Manhattan's Books of Wonder