Friday, September 28, 2012

October Appearances w/ special guest!

I've just gotten back from a slew of appearances, but I have two special events planned for early in October.

I'll be reading from Elephant and Piggie's brand new LET'S GO FOR A DRIVE! and doing a fun craft puppet show from DON'T LET THE PIGEON FINISH THIS ACTIVITY BOOK!, the 250+ page activity and event book!

And here's the extra fun part: I'll be joined by my pal and co-writer of the activity book, Mr. Warburton!  This will be a fun time to hang out, read books, make puppets, and answer questions.  If you or your kids are fans of CODENAME: KIDS NEXT DOOR, you won't want to miss this.

I'm afraid we'll only be together for 2 appearances as follow:

449 Broadway
Cambridge, MA 02138
*Booksales by Porter Square Books

9 College St. 
South Hadley, MA 01075

Tom Warburton

Remember to check with your venue for policies, admissions, etc.  I hope you'll come out and visit Tom and I if you're in the area.

In November, I'll be visiting Northampton & Easthampton, MA, Findlay, OH, and Tulsa, OK.  Mo' info to come on those visits.