Monday, October 22, 2012

Early peek at February Appearances...


I usually don't post my appearances so much in advance, but I wanted to let those of you who are writers, illustrators, or aspiring to be published that I'll be joining the cast and crew of this year's SCBWI Winter Conference giving a keynote along with the great Shaun Tan and the always wonderful Julie Andrews.

It's the first weekend of February in NYC.

I'll be talking writing and spitting out whatever nuggets of knowledge I've acquired over the last decade in picture books and previous 15 years in TV.

There are a lot of great folks speaking, looking at work, and generally being supportive and insightful for the whole weekend.

Registration is, I believe, open and these things do sell out.

All the info can be gleaned here.