Friday, October 5, 2012

I'm interviewed by a puppet!

During my recent tour for GOLDILOCKS & THE THREE DINOSAURS I stopped by The King's English in Salt Lake City where I was interviewed by a puppet. We talked about writing, pigeons, and I got to see some drawings and ideas from local kids.

Check it out:

You can see the video on it's YouTube page by clicking here.

Speaking of past events, here is a report on the recent Carle Honors and here is picture of myself and Socky the Socky who loves Saki introducing honoree & old pal Chris Cerf:

 (Socky was played by the great Joey Mazzarino, who is currently head writing Sesame Street)

With pals Eric Carle & Joey Mazzarino
Speaking of interviews, here's a short one with Disney Dads about some of my recent books, including DON'T LET THE PIGEON FINISH THIS ACTIVITY BOOK!

Speaking of DON'T LET THE PIGEON FINISH THIS ACTIVITY BOOK!, come on down to Boston or South Hadley in MA this weekend to hear about the book from myself and my co-writer & pal, Mr. Warburton.  I'll also be reading from the brand new Elephant & Piggie adventure LET'S GO FOR A DRIVE!