Friday, November 2, 2012

"I like the pigeon booock bekuz is fune in the boocks' YAY FAN MAIL (Nov)

Another wonderful batch of fan mail faves for November. I particularly enjoy when my characters start to meet new characters created by the kids!

(click on any image to enlarge)


Love that the Pigeon is jealous of Piggie.

  
This drawing is too funny.

Good advice.
 

So many great Pigeons!












This is pretty much how I write the dialog when I'm starting as well...


Love Knuffle Bunny's new pals!

So simple, so perfect








Looks like Pigeon got 1st, Wilber the Naked Mole Rat 2nd, and the others are happy.

Great word bubble.


That punk Pigeon rocks!


He looks nervous about his big bottom.

"Bananas Ya!"  Love it.
Huzzah!

Please note the Fan Mail address has changed.  It is now:


Mo Willems Fan Mail
c/o Ricardo Mejias 
Hyperion Books for Children (and Pigeons)
1133 Avenue of the Americas, 33rd Floor
New York, NY 10036
 
I love to read and reply to your mail, but due to the volume of correspondence, please follow these guidelines:
 
Please be patient as it takes a while to get the mail forwarded to me, processed and returned.

Teachers, a cover letter with the grade of your students is appreciated.


Teachers, please send all mail in single envelope
.

Do not send books to be signed.  They will be returned.
 
No pitches/business opportunities/or offers will be considered.  
 
Fan mail for me to communicate directly with my readers, not open Nigerian bank accounts.
 
Thanks!