Thursday, November 8, 2012

I'm off!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-2a-NDWdjsiU/UBwbnN5s8cI/AAAAAAAAIWM/TzGV1m0LwPE/s1600/i%27m.off..jpg



...to Ohio and the Mazza Museum to chat with friends along with some great illustrator pals.

While I'm excited to be there, I will be sorry to miss the Eric Carle Picture Book Museum's 10th anniversary special events this weekend.

I popped by the other day to sign some stock for the festivities and managed to get a sneak peek at the incredible exhibit from the Carle's permanent holdings. Among the greats, there were a few holes that had to be filled, so the Museum pulled out some Knuffle Bunny originals.

There are events all weekend long, including a massive author signing on Sunday featuring a who's who of illustrators. If you go, say 'hi' to the Red Elephant for me.



Most of those guys and gals will be heading over to the R. Michelson Gallery in Northampton for the Illustration Exhibit Sunday evening, an event that (barring flight delays) I will joining.

Here's a recent drawing I made. It will be in the R. Michelson Illustrators show.