Thursday, January 31, 2013

I'm off!

I'm off for a quick visit to NYC, LA, & SF. I hope you'll drop by one of the events if you're in the neighborhood! 

And don't forget to Tune into West Coast Live on Saturday Feb. 9th (or come by the show in San Francisco and see it live).  I'll be talking about the comedy show and mo'. Pal, Dave Barry will also be doing his thing.  It should be fun.

(Note the San Francisco Sketchfest show, DON'T LET THE COMEDIANS DO STORYTIME! is sold out, but I'm told there may be one or two last minute stand-bys available)

Posts will return, when I do, in a week or so, but I'm sure The_Pigeon will continue tweeting while I'm away. 

Some nice news:

Thanks to you, GOLDILOCKS & THE 3 DINOSAURS will return on next week's New York Times Bestseller list at #8!  Thanks, you.

The animated film productions of KNUFFLE BUNNY FREE and EDWINA THE DINOSAUR THAT DIDN'T KNOW SHE WAS EXTINCT have been named Notable by the American Library Association.  While both films are only available right now for the School and Library Market, I've been informed that they'll be released this summer in a 3rd Mo Willems Collection along with DON'T LET THE PIGEON STAY UP LATE! and some fun interviews and bonus material.

Here's a mini-review of DON'T LET THE PIGEON RUN THIS APP! in the NY Newsday, and a nice mini review of LET'S GO FOR A DRIVE! from Scripps Howard.