Thursday, March 7, 2013

MARCH APPEARANCES!

Very much looking forward to this month's appearance schedule, because for the first time in 5 years I'll be back in the United Kingdom to chat with fans and read my books a kids.

I'll be spending some of my time during this trip catching up with old pals, so my public slate is limited.

Please do come on by if you're in the area; I'd love to see you.

LONDON, ENGLAND

SATURDAY, MARCH 16 
2 pm - WATERSTONE'S KING'S ROAD 

150-152 King's Road, Chelsea


I'll be reading and signing.

OXFORD, ENGLAND

MONDAY, MARCH 18


5 pm -WATERSTONE'S, William Baker House, Broad Street

The Pigeon was born in a sketchbook in Oxford England 16 years ago.  So, what better place to begin the celebration of his 10th year in print.

I'll be reading and signing. 


LONDON, ENGLAND

FRIDAY, MARCH 22

All Day-  I'll be driving around all day in a specially decorated London Double Decker Bus!  Wave and we'll try to stop and say 'hi' as we buzz around town.  But be careful, The Pigeon might be on board TRYING TO DRIVE THE BUS!

I will be stopping a few times during the day, including a visit to a London School!  Then, we'll be stopping by for a reading and signing...

3:45 pm - TALES ON MOON LANE BOOKSHOP, 29 Half Moon Lane, London SE

Looking forward to reading and signing at this local institution. Please come on by if you're in the area.  I'd love to meet you.

In addition I'll do some stock signings during my travels.  I'm sure The Pigeon will Tweet the when's and where's of that...

That's it for March.  April will be a very busy month with stops in NYC, Boston, San Antonio, Houston, Atlanta, Washington, Philly, and Welsey, MA. Phew!