Monday, April 1, 2013


DON'T LET THE PIGEON DRIVE THE BUS!, my first book, was published 10 years ago today to minimal expectations.

However, thanks to YOU, the last decade has been quite a ride! I've been asked on occasion if I ever dreamed that the Pigeon would eventually spawn multiple books, activity books, games, toys, apps, animiated films, and fabrics.  The answer is, of course I dreamed that.  I also dreamed that I would get a flying pony that always had convient parking spots.  I just never expected it.

Again, thanks to you.

To give you a sense of how busy this past decade has been, here is my bookshelf complete with one copy of every edition of every book and DVD I've made (including anthologies) plus bound copies of the scripts I've written for Sesame Street and other TV projects:


April will be filled with fun events celebrating this milestone, including some fun new stuff over at like a brand new 10th anniversary activity kit with games and finger puppets!

Until then it's back to work, but I hope to see you on the road and remember, Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus!