Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I'm back!




Thanks to everyone who came out to the appearances in New York (including pal Julianne Moore who read an Elephant & Piggie book with me) to celebrate the Pigeon's 10th Birthday.

It was also great to bump into, play petanque with, then do an appearance with Herve Tullet in the NYC.



The workshop for Elephant and Piggie's WE ARE IN A PLAY! at the Kennedy Center in Washington DC was great fun (especially on the day that the National Symphony Orchestra rehearsed next door!).



It was great meeting teachers at the IRA conference in San Antonio and seeing all of the fans and their ilk on tour while reading THAT IS NOT A GOOD IDEA!




A fun, exhausting, fun month!


Here are some nice bits of press and the like that came out while I was on the road.

The Wall Street Journal likes THAT IS NOT A GOOD IDEA!

So does Publishers Weekly.

Speaking of PW, they recently posted a very flattering assessment of HOORAY FOR AMANDA'S ALLIGATOR!

CNN.com interviewed me about my work over the past decade.

Finally, the sink in one of my hotel rooms really want to be a light saber when it grows up:


video