Monday, June 3, 2013


THANKS to you, some wonderful news for all of us here at Knuffle Manor, Hyperion Books, and Balzer & Bray on this week's New York Times Bestseller List:

Elephant & Piggie's A BIG GUY TOOK MY BALL! debuts on the list at #1!

THAT IS NOT A GOOD IDEA! spends it's 5th week on the list at #4!


Elephant & Piggie's LET'S GO FOR A DRIVE! returns to the list at #10 for it's 10th week!

Phew!  I'm pretty sure that this is the best week ever for my books in terms of the NYTimes Bestseller List.  A big thank you from not just myself but from all of the wonderful editorial, production, and marketing folks at both Hyperion and Balzer & Bray who do their best to make the best books they can.

And a special thanks to my wife, who a while ago struck a deal that if I ever get #1 on the list I don't have to do dishes that night and was as good as her word!